Gymnastics Coach - Arun Leisure Centre
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, energetic & fun, qualified coaches to join our team here at Arun Leisure Centre. We are looking for a Gymnastics coach, to teach children aged 4 +. The role will follow the British Gymnastics award scheme. If you have the qualification, passion and ability to coach others to achieve their goals, we want to hear from you.
Hours: Casual - As and when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with fellow coaches, parents and children alike.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and ability to use initiative.
- Nationally recognised Gymnastics coaching qualification.
- Must be sensible, responsible and good leadership skills.
- Dedication to the club and the groups under your supervision.
- Ability to work well within a team of coaching staff.
- Good organisation skills.
- Desire to learn and improve knowledge/experience with potential to further qualifications.
- Must be able to adapt and be flexible with differing hours/demanding from time to time
- Freedom Choices, our very own employee benefit scheme, which gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7- confidential, independent and impartial source of support.
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Team working environment
- Career progression
- Fully funded training
Closing date: 16th December 2018
Salary: up to £12.34ph (dependent on level of qualification)