Back of House, Food and Beverage - Swansea Leisure Centre
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking for Catering Assistants to join our friendly and professional team. You will provide an efficient catering service, either serving and preparing drinks or preparing and serving foods. You will be delivering excellent customer service at all times. Ideally coming from a similar role, you will be a genuine team player, able to work off your own initiative and be enthusiastic and motivated. If you are looking for a varied and interesting role, then we want to hear from you
Hours: 16hrs a week - Rota basis, to include weekends and evenings
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of managing a varied workload.
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- A genuine team player and have a high level of responsibility, flexibility, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Must also be able to maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Drive and energy to enthuse the staff they are working with
- Team orientated approach, able to work across organization boundaries and demonstrate interest and be supportive of the work of colleagues
- Freedom Choices, our very own employee benefit scheme, which gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7- confidential, independent and impartial source of support.
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Team working environment
- Career progression
- Fully funded training
Salary: up to £7.85ph
Closing date: 31st Janaury 2019