Lifeguard - Part Time - Swansea Leisure Centre
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
Being a Lifeguard is an essential part of the operation of the Swimming pool and Centre. This is a responsible role which is key to the safety and well-being of our customers; it requires excellent attention to detail, good people skills and a current NPLQ qualification. We are looking for fun, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Freedom Leisure team. We want our employees and customers to have the best experience possible, So if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Hours: 16hrs a week, Monday to Sunday, Rota Basis - to include evenings and weekends.
- NPLQ qualification or equivalent
- First Aid at Work
- An ability and understanding of how to relate to customers of all ages and abilities and also to all levels of staff
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Team orientated approach, able to work across organisation boundaries and demonstrate interest and be supportive of the work of staff and colleagues
- To be able to work flexibly and understand instructions from managers
- Demonstrated passion and energy for the leisure industry
- Regular cleaning, maintenance and preparation of areas and equipment as appropriate
- Flexible and adaptable
- Freedom Choices, our very own employee benefit scheme, which gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7- confidential, independent and impartial source of support.
- Company pension (up to 6%)
- Childcare vouchers
- Team working environment
- Career progression
- Fully funded training
Closing date: 31st January 2019
Salary: up to £7.85ph